Mission: make SBML simulations great again
The idea of sbmlsim is to provide a simple abstraction layer for running simulations with SBML models in python.
- make it easy to encode simple simulation experiments with a focus on numerical ODE simulations
- timecourse simulations
- combined simulation experiments (combination of changes)
- parameter scans
- parameter sensitivity analysis
- A simplified exchange language based on JSON is part of
- COMBINE standards are used whereever possible.
- interactive plots (altair)
- simple parallelization of multiple simulation, collection of results
- helpers for running parameter fitting experiments
- full support for units on model simulations